Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 8:17 AM
The New York Times has an interesting piece on the extensive files that restaurants keep on their regulars. If you’re Tim Zagat, the wait staff knows you prefer your soup in a cup, not a bowl. But they even keep tabs on us regular diners, noting our table preference, favorite drinks, even whether we’re good tippers or not.
SOURCE: New York Times
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- How to Fight in Front of Your Kids
- Study: Estrogen to Blame for Weight Gain in Middle-Aged Men
- Whale Alert App Helps Ship Captains Avoid Collisions
- Defending the Feature Film
- The Guide to a Perfect Nap