Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 8:17 AM
The New York Times has an interesting piece on the extensive files that restaurants keep on their regulars. If you’re Tim Zagat, the wait staff knows you prefer your soup in a cup, not a bowl. But they even keep tabs on us regular diners, noting our table preference, favorite drinks, even whether we’re good tippers or not.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Food author Michael Ruhlman shares his tips for the perfect scrambled egg.
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/8 Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg