Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 8:17 AM
The New York Times has an interesting piece on the extensive files that restaurants keep on their regulars. If you’re Tim Zagat, the wait staff knows you prefer your soup in a cup, not a bowl. But they even keep tabs on us regular diners, noting our table preference, favorite drinks, even whether we’re good tippers or not.
SOURCE: New York Times
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 25, 2014
- Letter to “Daughter Killed in Crash” Sparks Data Mining Criticism
- Oreo Introducing Far-Fetched New Flavors
- Vonn’s Absence Leaves USA Devoid of Olympic Stars
- AT&T Pushes Sponsored Data
- Researchers Aim to Erase Painful Memories