Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 8:17 AM
The New York Times has an interesting piece on the extensive files that restaurants keep on their regulars. If you’re Tim Zagat, the wait staff knows you prefer your soup in a cup, not a bowl. But they even keep tabs on us regular diners, noting our table preference, favorite drinks, even whether we’re good tippers or not.
SOURCE: New York Times
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 28, 2014
- Catch the Beat for a Better Workout
- Why Satellites Don’t Track Airplanes
- Metal-Detecting Helicopter Searches for Bombs
- Keep Your Smartphone Longer
- Man Who Missed Chance to Ride Roller Coaster as 9-Year-Old May Get to Rebuild It