Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 8:17 AM
The New York Times has an interesting piece on the extensive files that restaurants keep on their regulars. If you’re Tim Zagat, the wait staff knows you prefer your soup in a cup, not a bowl. But they even keep tabs on us regular diners, noting our table preference, favorite drinks, even whether we’re good tippers or not.
SOURCE: New York Times
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 22, 2013
- Health Care Website Woes Could Turn Off Younger Enrollees
- The Huge Potential of Tidal Power
- Halloween Candy Sugar Math
- Jay Z Pressured to Drop Clothing Deal with Barneys
- Tom Clancy: From Insurance Sales to Master of the Military Thriller