Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 8:17 AM
The New York Times has an interesting piece on the extensive files that restaurants keep on their regulars. If you’re Tim Zagat, the wait staff knows you prefer your soup in a cup, not a bowl. But they even keep tabs on us regular diners, noting our table preference, favorite drinks, even whether we’re good tippers or not.
SOURCE: New York Times
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 21, 2013
- The Rise of the Little Black Jumpsuit
- Good Time to Buy a Used Car
- New Cholesterol Risk Calculator May be Flawed
- Behind the Scenes at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Pencils Down: Keyboards In for School Tests