Report: In Future, Florida Beaches Will Sizzle, Sink
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 31 August 2012 8:07 AM
Heading to Florida for the Labor Day weekend? Enjoy it while you can. The Orlando Sentinel says two non-profits chose the three-day holiday weekend to release a grim report about the future of Florida’s beaches. The report details how some stretches of Atlantic Ocean shoreline will become “intolerably hot” before sinking into the ocean.
SOURCE: Orlando Sentinel
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity