Report: In Future, Florida Beaches Will Sizzle, Sink
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 31 August 2012 8:07 AM
Heading to Florida for the Labor Day weekend? Enjoy it while you can. The Orlando Sentinel says two non-profits chose the three-day holiday weekend to release a grim report about the future of Florida’s beaches. The report details how some stretches of Atlantic Ocean shoreline will become “intolerably hot” before sinking into the ocean.
SOURCE: Orlando Sentinel
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013