Reinventing Wheel Theft
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 8 June 2012 9:25 AM
The New York Times says theft of car wheels is surging across the country, thanks to power tools that allow theives “pit crew”-like efficiency. Police say if you know what you’re doing, an entire wheel and its rim can be liberated from a vehicle in under two minutes.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?