Refs to Foot Locker: Can We Have Our Old Jobs Back?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 28 September 2012 7:38 AM
There’s a funny editorial cartoon in the New York Post this morning. That’s a group of replacement refs outside of a Foot Locker. The caption reads: “Real refs are back—we need our old jobs back.”
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity