Ref Fiasco at Packers-Hawks Game
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 25 September 2012 7:52 AM
“You can add the Seattle Hail Mary to the Green Bay Packers’ list of crushing last-second defeats,” writes Pete Dougherty in the Green Bay Press-Gazette this morning after a controversial call at the end of last night’s game against the Seattle Seahawks. Fans are still wondering why the NFL’s replacement ref didn’t call Seattle receiver Golden Tate’s catch for the game-winning touchdown an interception.
The Seattle Times writes that their opponents “left town steaming, [while] the rest of the country was debating the validity of that final call on Tate’s touchdown and Seattle was pinching itself.”
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave