Really, Really Wrong Number
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 8 June 2012 8:32 AM
Junior Alexander Guy is 49 years old and got his first cell phone last month. After two days of fielding threatening calls, he figured out what was happening: T-Mobile gave him George Zimmerman’s old number. The number, 407-435-2400, became public information when Zimmerman’s call to a police dispatcher on the night Trayvon Martin was killed was released. The Orlando Sentinel says Guy has since turned off the phone and is seeking damages from T-Mobile.
SOURCE: Orlando Sentinel
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 22, 2013
- Homework Help for Parents
- Alaskan Town’s Cat Mayor Using Up 9 Lives
- Airports Making Security Checkpoints More Comfortable
- iOS7 Flaws a Sign of Apple Losing Its Touch?
- 91-Year-Old Marathoner Says His Times are “Lousy”