Really, Really Wrong Number
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 8 June 2012 8:32 AM
Junior Alexander Guy is 49 years old and got his first cell phone last month. After two days of fielding threatening calls, he figured out what was happening: T-Mobile gave him George Zimmerman’s old number. The number, 407-435-2400, became public information when Zimmerman’s call to a police dispatcher on the night Trayvon Martin was killed was released. The Orlando Sentinel says Guy has since turned off the phone and is seeking damages from T-Mobile.
SOURCE: Orlando Sentinel
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/4 REI Does Away with Anytime Return Policy
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013