Really, Really Wrong Number
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 8 June 2012 8:32 AM
Junior Alexander Guy is 49 years old and got his first cell phone last month. After two days of fielding threatening calls, he figured out what was happening: T-Mobile gave him George Zimmerman’s old number. The number, 407-435-2400, became public information when Zimmerman’s call to a police dispatcher on the night Trayvon Martin was killed was released. The Orlando Sentinel says Guy has since turned off the phone and is seeking damages from T-Mobile.
SOURCE: Orlando Sentinel
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 27, 2013
- Why Young People Still Smoke
- 3rd Annual Rules for Thanksgiving Touch Football
- World’s Largest Gingerbread Village
- Judge Rules Google Book Search Doesn’t Infringe Copyright
- Hurricane Hunting Plane Studies Arctic Ice