Really, Really Wrong Number
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 8 June 2012 8:32 AM
Junior Alexander Guy is 49 years old and got his first cell phone last month. After two days of fielding threatening calls, he figured out what was happening: T-Mobile gave him George Zimmerman’s old number. The number, 407-435-2400, became public information when Zimmerman’s call to a police dispatcher on the night Trayvon Martin was killed was released. The Orlando Sentinel says Guy has since turned off the phone and is seeking damages from T-Mobile.
SOURCE: Orlando Sentinel
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 30, 2014
- Opinion: Treat Gun Regulation Like Car Regulation
- Searching for the Perfect Dunkin’ Donuts Location
- Fist Bump May Replace Handshake in Hospitals
- Is Your Dog the Jealous Type?
- Bloomberg: Flight Ban to Israel Is Victory for Hamas