Ray Bradbury Dies at 91
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 7 June 2012 8:10 AM
Ray Bradbury, the seminal science fiction author, passed away on Tuesday at the age of 91. The LA Times says not only was Bradbury one of the most iconic authors of our generation, he was a die-hard Angeleno. He was a local and beloved fixture around Los Angeles, his adopted home, popping up at readings and bookstores and championing his favorite cause: reading.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity