Putting on Your Halloween Face
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 6:49 PM
There’s no need to spend a lot of money on a Halloween costume this year. The LA Times says with makeup you can create a unique idea with only a minimal investment. The paper has step-by-step instructions from makeup artists to help you create three interesting disguises.
Click here to find out how to make your face into a reptilian sea creature, Lady Gaga’s poker face or Deadly Dame Vampire
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity