Pumpkin Spiced Latte Shortage
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 5 October 2012 8:43 AM
In the Wall Street Journal this morning—a real horror story for Halloween. There’s been a shortage of the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes at Starbucks. This is causing a to-do of the same magnitude as the one that occurred when McDonald’s cut back on the Shamrock Shake. Apparently, the shortage can be traced to Starbucks’ buzz machine, which strongly promoted the drink before its launch on September 4. They did their job so well, supplies have dried up.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
WestJet finds out what passengers want for Christmas - then delivers gifts to baggage claim.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/10 WestJet Christmas Miracle Stunt
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”