Pumpkin Spiced Latte Shortage
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 5 October 2012 8:43 AM
In the Wall Street Journal this morning—a real horror story for Halloween. There’s been a shortage of the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes at Starbucks. This is causing a to-do of the same magnitude as the one that occurred when McDonald’s cut back on the Shamrock Shake. Apparently, the shortage can be traced to Starbucks’ buzz machine, which strongly promoted the drink before its launch on September 4. They did their job so well, supplies have dried up.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet