Pumpkin Spiced Latte Shortage
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 5 October 2012 8:43 AM
In the Wall Street Journal this morning—a real horror story for Halloween. There’s been a shortage of the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes at Starbucks. This is causing a to-do of the same magnitude as the one that occurred when McDonald’s cut back on the Shamrock Shake. Apparently, the shortage can be traced to Starbucks’ buzz machine, which strongly promoted the drink before its launch on September 4. They did their job so well, supplies have dried up.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter