Pumpkin Spiced Latte Shortage
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 5 October 2012 8:43 AM
In the Wall Street Journal this morning—a real horror story for Halloween. There’s been a shortage of the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes at Starbucks. This is causing a to-do of the same magnitude as the one that occurred when McDonald’s cut back on the Shamrock Shake. Apparently, the shortage can be traced to Starbucks’ buzz machine, which strongly promoted the drink before its launch on September 4. They did their job so well, supplies have dried up.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 18, 2014
- Fewer Young Adult Voters in 2012 Elections
- Redesigned Twitter Looks A Lot Like Facebook
- FDA Releasing Plans to Regulate E-Cigarettes
- George Clooney’s Fiancee “The Total Package”
- Teen Researches How Music Affects the Brain