Prom “the New Wedding”
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 13 April 2012 8:15 AM
My daughters aren’t even in high school yet, but I guess I should start saving now. According to USA Today, the average American family with a graduating student will spend $1078 on prom. Calling prom “the new wedding,” experts say with people getting married later and later in life, prom has “replaced weddings, debutante balls and coming-out parties as the formal occasion of a young adult’s life.”
SOURCE: USA Today
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 21, 2013
- Sleep Aid Testers Look at Morning Driving Safety
- Thumb Free Umbrella for Texting
- Study: Mens Names Linked to Success Factors
- Cost of Raising Kids Up 23%
- Engineering Coffee at the Perfect Temperature