Prom “the New Wedding”
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 13 April 2012 8:15 AM
My daughters aren’t even in high school yet, but I guess I should start saving now. According to USA Today, the average American family with a graduating student will spend $1078 on prom. Calling prom “the new wedding,” experts say with people getting married later and later in life, prom has “replaced weddings, debutante balls and coming-out parties as the formal occasion of a young adult’s life.”
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types