Pricier Orbitz Offerings For Mac Users
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 26 June 2012 9:15 AM
According to the Wall Street Journal, Orbitz displays pricier hotels to Mac users than it does to PC users. That doesn’t mean the same hotel is more expensive—just that the first screen or two of offerings may be upmarket on a Mac based on predictions about how Mac owners spend. Orbitz confirmed that the strategy is a new one and says customers can always choose to rank listings by price.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice