‘Presenteeism’ A Worry During Flu Season
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 20 November 2012 8:35 AM
You’re not doing anyone any favors by coming into work sick. But more and more people say they feel pressured to do so, says the Minneapolis Star Tribune. In fact, it’s become such a problem that a new word was coined to describe the phenomenon: presenteeism. An antonym of absenteeism, it means coming to work when you should be at home getting better.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 22, 2013
- Study: ‘Fifty Shades of Gray’ Promotes Abuse
- Sony and Viacom Reach Deal to Stream Cable Channels
- Thumb Free Umbrella for Texting
- Who Caught Your Fish? New Technology Has the Answer
- Money-Saving Tips for Moving