‘Presenteeism’ A Worry During Flu Season
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 20 November 2012 8:35 AM
You’re not doing anyone any favors by coming into work sick. But more and more people say they feel pressured to do so, says the Minneapolis Star Tribune. In fact, it’s become such a problem that a new word was coined to describe the phenomenon: presenteeism. An antonym of absenteeism, it means coming to work when you should be at home getting better.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter