Politician Changes Name to Dot Com
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 11 June 2012 8:29 AM
A Florida politician with dreams of serving in Congress has gone where few have gone before in a bid for voters, says the Sun Sentinel. His campaign signs read simply VoteForEddie.Com. That’s because 31-year-old Eddie Gonzalez has legally changed his last name to dot com. He says his strategy is to make voters curious enough to vote him into office…Congressman.Com, anyone?
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave