(Planning for) Christmas in July
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 2 July 2012 8:34 AM
It’s hard to think of Christmas when it’s 90 degrees outside, but it may serve you well to do so, says the Tampa Tribune. Airlines have just released their schedules through the end of the year, and industry experts say if you have your holiday travel plans set, buying now could save you hundreds of dollars.
SOURCE: The Tampa Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity