PHOTO: Frankenstorm Swallows Classic Car
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 26 October 2012 8:05 AM
There’s a classic photo out of Cuba on the front page of the Virginian-Pilot this morning—a giant wave about to hit 1950s car. The headline: “Look What’s Headed Our Way.” That seems especially ominous as Hurricane Sandy makes her way up the East Coast.
SOURCE: The Virginian-Pilot
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave