PHOTO: Frankenstorm Swallows Classic Car
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 26 October 2012 8:05 AM
There’s a classic photo out of Cuba on the front page of the Virginian-Pilot this morning—a giant wave about to hit 1950s car. The headline: “Look What’s Headed Our Way.” That seems especially ominous as Hurricane Sandy makes her way up the East Coast.
SOURCE: The Virginian-Pilot
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity