Phone Battery-Charging Purse
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 2 October 2012 7:38 AM
This makes me want to carry a purse. The New York Daily News interviews the inventor of the “Everpurse” in today’s paper. It’s a handbag that charges your phone when it’s stowed inside. The purse charges itself when placed on a wireless pad and holds two iPhone batteries of juice when fully charged. Entrepreneur Liz Ormesher Salcedo says she has plans to license the technology to other companies as well as creating a whole line of charging clothes.
SOURCE: New York Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave