Perfect Pancake Recipes
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 7 June 2012 9:15 AM
In the mood for some flapjacks? You’re not alone. The San Jose Mercury News says “there’s a reason for that phrase ‘selling like hot cakes.’” In honor of the perennial favorite, the paper enlisted food writers and chefs to offer up recipes that go beyond a box of Bisquick. I’m very intrigued by the Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce and the Multigrain Pancakes with Roasted Strawberries.
SOURCE: San Jose Mercury News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?