Penn State Bans “Sweet Caroline” From Stadium
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 28 August 2012 6:49 AM
Fans of Neil Diamond will no longer be able to belt out “Sweet Caroline” at Penn State football games. The school has banned the song from the Beaver Stadium playlist, says the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. School officials insist the the Jerry Sandusky scandal—and lyrics “touching you, touching me”—had nothing to do with the decision.
SOURCE: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity