Peak Into the Future: Vertical Farming
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 15 October 2012 8:17 AM
There’s a really interesting report in the Wall Street Journal this morning about innovation in the agriculture sector. According to some, vertical farming is the wave of the future. To cut costs and minimize environmental impact, growing crops will take place in high rises that stretch upward, eliminate the need for gas-guzzling delivery trucks and give city dwellers better access to fresh produce.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice