Parents Sue Over Harvard Promises
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 9 October 2012 8:09 AM
How much would you pay for your kids to go to Harvard? The Boston Globe says a Hong Kong family is suing an “educational consultant” after he promised them both of their sons would be accepted to the Ivy League school. The parents says they spent $2.2 million following his instructions before deciding that they were being scammed.
SOURCE: Boston Globe
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave