Palin’s Stylist Revealed
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 19 November 2009 10:01 AM
The woman behind “wardrobegate” has come forward says the New York Times. Lisa Kline, the 47-year-old stylist behind Sarah Palin’s campaign trail transformation identified, herself recently in order to set the record straight about some inaccuracies in Palin’s new memoir. Kline clears up rumors that she is the same Lisa Kline behind the Los Angeles boutique or that she works as Katie Couric’s stylist in a new book called “Sarah From Alaska.”
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/15 Regrets of Aging Americans