Palin’s Stylist Revealed
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 19 November 2009 10:01 AM
The woman behind “wardrobegate” has come forward says the New York Times. Lisa Kline, the 47-year-old stylist behind Sarah Palin’s campaign trail transformation identified, herself recently in order to set the record straight about some inaccuracies in Palin’s new memoir. Kline clears up rumors that she is the same Lisa Kline behind the Los Angeles boutique or that she works as Katie Couric’s stylist in a new book called “Sarah From Alaska.”
SOURCE: New York Times
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 20, 2013
- Streaming Music: Many Listen, Few Pay
- Ed Sheeran: The Biggest Star You’ve Never Heard Of
- Time to Narrow Football Goalposts?
- NBC Plans to Produce Another Live Production
- Skip the Eggnog at Your Holiday Cocktail Party