Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 24 October 2011 9:35 AM
You’ve got exactly a week to think up a brilliant Halloween costume. No time? No problem. From pumpkin carving to face painting, more and more people are “outsourcing” their Halloween to-do lists.
SOURCE: Pioneer Press
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 31, 2014
- Untethering Video and Advertisements
- NCAA Annual Revenue Approaches $1B Mark
- Missing Jet Flew On for Hours
- Oscars 2014: 12 Years a Slave Wins Best Picture
- Monopoly Seeks Out Best “House Rules”