Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 24 October 2011 9:35 AM
You’ve got exactly a week to think up a brilliant Halloween costume. No time? No problem. From pumpkin carving to face painting, more and more people are “outsourcing” their Halloween to-do lists.
SOURCE: Pioneer Press
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 4, 2014
- How Airlines Say They’re Sorry
- Is Your Dog the Jealous Type?
- Apple Betting Big on Big Screen Phones
- Searching for the Perfect Dunkin’ Donuts Location
- President Harding’s Steamy Love Letters Revealed