Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 24 October 2011 9:35 AM
You’ve got exactly a week to think up a brilliant Halloween costume. No time? No problem. From pumpkin carving to face painting, more and more people are “outsourcing” their Halloween to-do lists.
SOURCE: Pioneer Press
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 21, 2013
- North Carolina, Ohio Team Up to Fight Connecticut’s “First in Flight” Claim
- Facebook’s New Company Town
- Boston Waiting a Century for a Clincher
- “SNL” Needs a Black Female Cast Member
- Health Care Website Woes Could Turn Off Younger Enrollees