Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 24 October 2011 9:35 AM
You’ve got exactly a week to think up a brilliant Halloween costume. No time? No problem. From pumpkin carving to face painting, more and more people are “outsourcing” their Halloween to-do lists.
SOURCE: Pioneer Press
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 31, 2014
- WWII Portrait Artist Brings Veterans Back in Time
- NRA Commentator: Blind People Should Have More Guns (VIDEO)
- School Cafeteria Food Healthier Than Packed Lunches
- It’s a Jungle Out There: Learning to Drive in New York City
- Hotel “Fines” Guests $500 for Bad Reviews