Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 24 October 2011 9:35 AM
You’ve got exactly a week to think up a brilliant Halloween costume. No time? No problem. From pumpkin carving to face painting, more and more people are “outsourcing” their Halloween to-do lists.
SOURCE: Pioneer Press
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 19, 2014
- Troubled Bridges Over the Nation’s Waters
- Use Data to Improve Shale Gas Development
- Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- So, You Want a Pet Giraffe?
- Redesigned Twitter Looks A Lot Like Facebook