Opinion: Things I Learned at the Movies…That Aren’t True
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 26 November 2012 9:04 AM
It was a busy weekend at the movies. Theaters reported $295 million in ticket sales over the five-day stretch, a new Thanksgiving weekend record for US box office sales. Speaking of, there’s a funny list in the San Francisco Chronicle this morning. Writer Mick LaSalle puts together “12 things I learned from movies that aren’t true at all.” No. 2: “The first thing everybody does when they come home from work is get a beer out of the refrigerator.” No. 5: “Sex standing up? It’s a breeze.” And finally, No. 12: “If you annoy a woman long enough, she will eventually like you.”
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types