Opinion: Ryan Plan Vs. Obama Plan
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 15 August 2012 6:21 AM
There’s a funny editorial cartoon in the New York Post this morning by way of Investors Business Daily. Paul Ryan’s plan is pictured as nasty medicine with the direction, “America, it’s time to take your medicine.” That’s President Obama’s economic plan pictured on the right. You can see it’s…blank.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice