Opinion: Garbage Disposal Good ‘For An Unclogged Marriage’
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 16 October 2012 7:47 AM
Funny column from Ralph Gardner in the Wall Street Journal this morning. Gardner writes: ” In any couple, one person is vigilant about making sure food scraps don’t disappear down the kitchen sink’s drain and thus eventually clog it, while the other couldn’t care less, or at a minimum believes there are more important things in life.” (I am the vigilant one, for the record.) The rest of the column chronicles his search for a garbage disposal to “lessen the conflict” in his marriage.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice