Opinion: Apple, Forget Pandora and Fix iTunes
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 7 September 2012 8:07 AM
News that Apple is in the process of creating a Pandora-like music platform does not sit well with San Jose Mercury News tech columnist Chris O’Brien. He says, forget Pandora, Apple should focus on fixing iTunes. He reminds us that iTunes does have a radio feature, though it gets little use, and acknowledges that it’s an important piece of software, but calls it clunky and slow.
SOURCE: San Jose Mercury News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?