Opinion: Amazon “Publishing’s Real Nemesis”
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 16 April 2012 8:30 AM
The Justice Department’s decision to sue Apple and five publishing companies for e-book price fixing while ignoring Amazon’s influence caught New York Times’ columnist David Carr’s eye this morning. He says that’s like ” taking on Standard Oil but breaking up Ed’s Gas ’N’ Groceries on Route 19 instead.” Carr says the Apple lawsuit misses the point that Amazon is “publishing’s real nemesis.”
SOURCE: New York Times
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 21, 2013
- Sony and Viacom Reach Deal to Stream Cable Channels
- Hundreds Killed As Police Clash With Egyptian Protestors
- Army Debuts Formfitting Uniforms
- How Long Does Booze Keep?
- Detroit Police Reveal Bra Cup Sizes of Female Officers