Opinion: Amazon “Publishing’s Real Nemesis”
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 16 April 2012 8:30 AM
The Justice Department’s decision to sue Apple and five publishing companies for e-book price fixing while ignoring Amazon’s influence caught New York Times’ columnist David Carr’s eye this morning. He says that’s like ” taking on Standard Oil but breaking up Ed’s Gas ’N’ Groceries on Route 19 instead.” Carr says the Apple lawsuit misses the point that Amazon is “publishing’s real nemesis.”
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types