Open Windows During Blizzard Turn Car into Snowmobile
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 28 January 2011 8:49 AM
What’s worse than having to deal with your car on a snowy day? How about dealing with your car, which is full of snow, on a snowy day? The New York Post has a great photo chronicling some poor driver’s misfortune. Apparently, on new BMW models there’s a button on the key for easy window unrolling in the summer months. Just make sure you don’t push it during a snow storm. The car’s owner inadvertently left both his windows and sun roof open during Wednesday’s blizzard but fortunately, he did seem to stressed out: “All I gotta do is bring it to a carwash.”
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types