Open Windows During Blizzard Turn Car into Snowmobile
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 28 January 2011 8:49 AM
What’s worse than having to deal with your car on a snowy day? How about dealing with your car, which is full of snow, on a snowy day? The New York Post has a great photo chronicling some poor driver’s misfortune. Apparently, on new BMW models there’s a button on the key for easy window unrolling in the summer months. Just make sure you don’t push it during a snow storm. The car’s owner inadvertently left both his windows and sun roof open during Wednesday’s blizzard but fortunately, he did seem to stressed out: “All I gotta do is bring it to a carwash.”
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 29, 2014
- Weather Forced 1932 NFL Championship Onto Tiny Indoor Field
- Screeching Parrot Saves Couple from House Fire
- Eating at Your Desk: Convenience or Annoyance?
- Bill Belichik’s Practice Squad Clones
- Bridge Scandal Could Hurt Christie’s White House Hopes