Online Stores Use Airline Ticket Pricing Model
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 7:29 AM
Don’t like the price of toilet paper? Check back in an hour. The Wall Street Journal says that like airlines, online stores are using computers to analyze supply and demand and competitor pricing, which means prices can change many times per day.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity