Obamas? Chef Serves Up More than Food
Written by Pat's Papers | Sunday, 8 November 2009 7:05 PM
The assistant White House chef is serving up more than just meals these days. The New York Times says 29-year-old Sam Kass has a hand in the pot when it comes to food and nutrition-related legislation. Insiders say that Kass, who has no formal training in cooking or in politics, has become a confident to both Obamas and is a “vital conduit to the first family.”
Scroll down to see Kass go shopping at a farmers market in Chicago before leaving for his new job:
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- Photo: One Giant Leap for Frogkind
- Freak Toy Helicopter Accident Leaves Man Dead
- Over-The-Hill Video Game Champ Grooms Next Generation
- Chicken Noodle Soup for the Office Worker’s Soul
- What to Do With Your Great Idea