Obamas? Chef Serves Up More than Food
Written by Pat's Papers | Sunday, 8 November 2009 7:05 PM
The assistant White House chef is serving up more than just meals these days. The New York Times says 29-year-old Sam Kass has a hand in the pot when it comes to food and nutrition-related legislation. Insiders say that Kass, who has no formal training in cooking or in politics, has become a confident to both Obamas and is a “vital conduit to the first family.”
Scroll down to see Kass go shopping at a farmers market in Chicago before leaving for his new job:
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 2, 2014
- Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- Will Atlantic City Survive Losing Four Casinos?
- Keep Cool With an Unlined Suit
- Poll: Most Americans Unhappy With Obama’s Handling of Border Crisis
- Opinion: Treat Gun Regulation Like Car Regulation