Obamas? Chef Serves Up More than Food
Written by Pat's Papers | Sunday, 8 November 2009 7:05 PM
The assistant White House chef is serving up more than just meals these days. The New York Times says 29-year-old Sam Kass has a hand in the pot when it comes to food and nutrition-related legislation. Insiders say that Kass, who has no formal training in cooking or in politics, has become a confident to both Obamas and is a “vital conduit to the first family.”
Scroll down to see Kass go shopping at a farmers market in Chicago before leaving for his new job:
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter