Obama Comes Out in Favor of Unlocking Phones
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 5 March 2013 9:27 AM
The Washington Post says the Obama Administration gave clear direction yesterday on a nagging issue for cell phone users, saying that your phone company should NOT have the right to lock your phone to one mobile network forever. The White House came out in favor of unlocking phones after your initial contract runs up.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013