NYC Marathon’s ‘Joggler’
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 19 October 2012 8:34 AM
The New York Times profiles Jack Hirschowitz in the sport section this morning. Hirschowitz is planning to “joggle” the NYC Marathon—jog while juggling. He tells the Times he thought he was a pioneer when he first combined jogging and juggling in the 90s, only to find out that the sport had a name and an active community. Yes, folks, there is a World Joggling Competition.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?