Nothing ‘Free’ About the Freestyle
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 3 August 2012 7:15 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
There’s nothing “free” about the freestyle, says the Wall Street Journal this morning. Some in the swimming community think the ban on certain swimming styles should be lifted. Specifically, they want the underwater dolphin kick included on the list of acceptable styles—it’s permitted when swimmers turn, but not once they resurface.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity