Nothing ‘Free’ About the Freestyle
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 3 August 2012 7:15 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
There’s nothing “free” about the freestyle, says the Wall Street Journal this morning. Some in the swimming community think the ban on certain swimming styles should be lifted. Specifically, they want the underwater dolphin kick included on the list of acceptable styles—it’s permitted when swimmers turn, but not once they resurface.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013