No Pizza Questions at Tonight’s Debate
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 16 October 2012 7:40 AM
Pizza will not be on the menu at tonight’s presidential debate. Pizza Hut has retreated from its PR push to get attendees of the Town Hall presidential debate at Hofstra University to ask a pizza-related question in exchange for a years worth of free pies. USA Today says the company bowed to critics who said the stunt was standing in the way of the important issues we face.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice