No Pizza Questions at Tonight’s Debate
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 16 October 2012 7:40 AM
Pizza will not be on the menu at tonight’s presidential debate. Pizza Hut has retreated from its PR push to get attendees of the Town Hall presidential debate at Hofstra University to ask a pizza-related question in exchange for a years worth of free pies. USA Today says the company bowed to critics who said the stunt was standing in the way of the important issues we face.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave