Nissan Revives Datsun Brand
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 2 October 2012 7:02 AM
After a 30-year hiatus, Nissan is bringing back the Datsun. The plan is to sell a “bare bones” version of the brand in developing countries for $3000. The Wall Street Journal has a great interactive graphic explaining exactly what $3000 buys. No automatic windows, for one. Or any airbags. And the engine used in the new stripped down models will be a two-cylinder, like the ones used in motorcycles.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity