NHL Lockout Sends Players to Europe
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 17 September 2012 8:31 AM
The NHL’s latest lockout began yesterday, after a collective bargaining agreement ran out at midnight. So what will happen if players can’t play here because of the lockout? The New York Times says if 2004 is any indication, a lot of them will pack their bags and take jobs in Europe.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity