NFL Strikes Deal, 10 Calls We Won’t Miss
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 September 2012 7:46 AM
Whew. After massive media pressure, the NFL managed to strike a labor deal with its referees late last night. The New York Times has a funny spin on the news this morning, printing a cartoon of on-field signals for replacement refs. Like figure 6 in the lower left, which is the official sign for “what game are you watching?” Or next to that, figure seven, which is the signal for a home run.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013