NFL Boots Replacement Rep for Being a Saints Fan
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 17 September 2012 7:20 AM
A day after the NFL kicked out replacement official Brian Stropolo for being a Saints fan, Charlotte Observer columnist Tom Sorensen writes: “Saw a guy at Bank of America Stadium, big-time New Orleans guy. He wore the colors of the Saints and Bourbon Street Beads. He ate bread pudding and red beans and rice. He drank Jax beer and Abita. He yelled ‘Who dat?’ I figured he was a side judge.”
SOURCE: Charlotte Observer
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?