News Station Hires Puppets for Trial Coverage
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 19 January 2012 10:33 AM
There’s a public corruption trial going on in Cleveland. And the local news channel has been covering it in an odd way. Every night after their regular newscast, the station airs Puppet Court, a full re-enactment of the trial, with witnesses, reporters, and jurors…played by puppets. Some viewers say it’s a nice way to digest the news—others are unsure about what to think.
SOURCE: Cleveland Plain Dealer
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 27, 2014
- Alternative to the Colonoscopy
- How Frozen Led Disney Animation Back from the Brink
- Thief Gets Out of Jail, Robs Same Store the Next Day
- The Boss’s Cryptic Email Replies
- Oscars 2014: 12 Years a Slave Wins Best Picture