News Station Hires Puppets for Trial Coverage
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 19 January 2012 10:33 AM
There’s a public corruption trial going on in Cleveland. And the local news channel has been covering it in an odd way. Every night after their regular newscast, the station airs Puppet Court, a full re-enactment of the trial, with witnesses, reporters, and jurors…played by puppets. Some viewers say it’s a nice way to digest the news—others are unsure about what to think.
SOURCE: Cleveland Plain Dealer
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types