News Station Hires Puppets for Trial Coverage
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 19 January 2012 10:33 AM
There’s a public corruption trial going on in Cleveland. And the local news channel has been covering it in an odd way. Every night after their regular newscast, the station airs Puppet Court, a full re-enactment of the trial, with witnesses, reporters, and jurors…played by puppets. Some viewers say it’s a nice way to digest the news—others are unsure about what to think.
SOURCE: Cleveland Plain Dealer
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 21, 2013
- “Go the ____ to Sleep” Sparks Parody Children’s Book Boom
- Can a Smartphone App Improve Your Eyesight?
- NBC Plans to Produce Another Live Production
- Gun Laws One Year After Newtown
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cell Phone Records Daily