Proposed Law: Sing Anthem Correctly or Face Fine
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 December 2011 10:09 AM
Well, Christina Aguilera would definitely be out $25 bucks. So would Jimmy Hendrix. The Indianapolis Star says a lawmaker has introduced legislation that would set “performance standards” for “The Star Spangled Banner.” Performers both amateur and professional would have to sign a contract before performing the anthem, and if they deviate from the standard lyrics, they face a whopping $25 fine.
SOURCE: Indianapolis Star
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 20, 2013
- Sony and Viacom Reach Deal to Stream Cable Channels
- LA to San Fran in 30 Minutes?
- How Fast Are Sea Levels Changing?
- Study: College Kids Aren’t Having More Sex Than They Used To
- Engineering Coffee at the Perfect Temperature