New iPhone: Bigger, Thinner, Wider, Faster
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 13 September 2012 7:21 AM
Apple CEO Tim Cook introduced the world to the iPhone 5 yesterday looking, notes the San Jose Mercury News, “remarkably like his late predecessor, Steve Jobs, with his close-cropped gray hair, jeans and black shirt.” The newest iPhone looks a lot like its predecessor too but they are some noteworthy changes: the screen is larger and wider, and the whole phone is thinner (and lighter). It runs on LTE wireless technology, which means it’s faster…oh, and the power cord? That’s smaller.
SOURCE: San Jose Mercury News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity