New Tooth Crown in 15 Minutes
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 9 October 2012 7:47 AM
Last time I broke a tooth the crown process dragged out over several weeks. No longer, says the New York Times this morning. There’s a new machine on the market that can make a crown for a tooth in 15 minutes. The computer program builds a ceramic crown that can be glued in place by using 3-D images a dentist takes while probing your mouth with a tiny camera. The whole process takes less than an hour.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity