Netflix for the Big Screen
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 2 October 2012 7:16 AM
Think of it as Netflix for the big screen, says the New York Daily News. For a $30 monthly fee, a new company called Movie Pass will let you see all the (2-D) movies you want. Customers get a Movie Pass Discover card to buy their tickets, which they can use at any theater that accepts Discover. The company then pays the theater full price for your admission. Right now, access is by invitation-only and 75,000 people are already on the waiting list.
SOURCE: New York Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013