Netanyahu: Iran’s Nuclear Ambitions Need ‘Red Line’
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 28 September 2012 8:10 AM
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is on the front page of most papers this morning. Yesterday, in a speech the United Nations General Assembly, he showed an image demonstrating that Iran was on track to have an atomic bomb by summer of 2013 The Wall Street Journal says he “implied that Israel wouldn’t consider attacking Iran at least until the spring.”
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?