NASA to Moon Visitors: No Trespassing
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 30 May 2012 9:10 AM
It may be one small step for man, but it’s a step too far. The New York Daily News says NASA has put up a virtual “no trespassing” sign on the areas of the moon the US has explored. The decision is intended to protect historic Apollo landing sites ahead of the “next wave of moon visitors.” Google is running a competition that has 26 teams vying to become the first privately-funded group to complete a moon landing by 2015.
SOURCE: New York Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity