Naked Woman Sells Ex’s Stuff on EBay
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 March 2011 8:46 AM
Instead of just tossing everything out the window, a Florida woman decided to get creative with the closets of stuff her ex-boyfriend left behind after she booted him from their house for cheating. So she set up an Ebay account called MyExBoyfriendsCloset.com where she auctions off several items a day says the New York Post. Oh, did I mention she posts naked photos of herself with each item? The woman says the seductive poses are just another way to exact revenge.
Here’s a glimpse at what’s being sold today. Click through to further examine the merchandise:
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice