Naked Woman Sells Ex’s Stuff on EBay
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 March 2011 8:46 AM
Instead of just tossing everything out the window, a Florida woman decided to get creative with the closets of stuff her ex-boyfriend left behind after she booted him from their house for cheating. So she set up an Ebay account called MyExBoyfriendsCloset.com where she auctions off several items a day says the New York Post. Oh, did I mention she posts naked photos of herself with each item? The woman says the seductive poses are just another way to exact revenge.
Here’s a glimpse at what’s being sold today. Click through to further examine the merchandise:
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 1, 2014
- Chelsea Clinton Announces Pregnancy
- Mutual Funds Venturing into Venture Capital
- Teen Researches How Music Affects the Brain
- “Like” Cheerios? Then You Can’t Sue General Mills
- Ultimate Warrior the Latest Wrestler to Die Early