Naked Woman Sells Ex’s Stuff on EBay
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 March 2011 8:46 AM
Instead of just tossing everything out the window, a Florida woman decided to get creative with the closets of stuff her ex-boyfriend left behind after she booted him from their house for cheating. So she set up an Ebay account called MyExBoyfriendsCloset.com where she auctions off several items a day says the New York Post. Oh, did I mention she posts naked photos of herself with each item? The woman says the seductive poses are just another way to exact revenge.
Here’s a glimpse at what’s being sold today. Click through to further examine the merchandise:
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Furloughed Government Workers Return to Swamped Email Inboxes
- Postal Service Rights Famous Wrong for Stamp Collectors
- Halloween Candy Sugar Math
- Opinion: GOP at a Dead End Over Shutdown
- 91-Year-Old Marathoner Says His Times are “Lousy”