My Name is Professor Franco
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 29 March 2011 9:19 AM
I bet no one skips his class. The New York Post says James Franco can add another profession to his ever-expanding resume: professor. Franco will teach a third-year course on directing at NYU to twelve lucky students this May. According to the Post, opinions on campus vary, about how relevant Franco’s celebrity will be in the classroom; says one skeptical student: “I don’t want to go and learn what I can learn from Us Weekly.”
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types