Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 4 September 2012 8:19 AM
As fitness classes become more popular than exercising on one’s own, fitness instructors are enjoying a new form of idolatry. They aren’t just trainers any more, says the Wall Street Journal—they’re muscle mentors. Some instructors are even turning to the Internet to cultivate their own buzz, giving free workouts and tips to generate a following.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013