Giant Eyeball Washes Up in Florida
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 12 October 2012 7:15 AM
A cool shell, sure. But who expects to find a giant eyeball while strolling the beach? That’s exactly what happened to Gino Covacci, says the Sun Sentinel. His first reaction was to kick the softball-size orb. When he did he realized he was looking at the ” biggest eyeball he had ever seen.” Wildlife officials are now trying to determine what sea creature the missing eyeball may have come from.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?