Michael Douglas to Star in Anti-Insider Trading Ads
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 28 February 2012 10:27 AM
Greed is not good. Michael Douglas is on the front page of the Wall Street Journal today. The FBI has asked him to lead a public education campaign about insider trading. And he’s agreed. The Journal says investigators are actively working on insider trading cases against 120 people on and off Wall Street.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background