Michael Douglas to Star in Anti-Insider Trading Ads
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 28 February 2012 10:27 AM
Greed is not good. Michael Douglas is on the front page of the Wall Street Journal today. The FBI has asked him to lead a public education campaign about insider trading. And he’s agreed. The Journal says investigators are actively working on insider trading cases against 120 people on and off Wall Street.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 21, 2013
- The Year’s Top Books for Young Readers
- Justifications for NSA Spying Collapsing
- Cell Phone Calls Likely to Remain Banned on Planes
- World’s Smallest Pacemaker Implanted
- Does Playboy Even Matter Anymore?